Tuesday, August 4, 2009

my photography essays

alright, i like to take photographs. not a surprise to anyone anymore. chicago has been my muse. it is an absolute delight to wander the streets and turn window bars or a broken window or the animals at lincoln park zoo into my chosen form of artistic expression.

for others who know me, my desire to be creative has only recently starting creeping up to my very left-brained engineering-studied spreadsheet-making corporate-america self.

hence the reason for this post. i'm going to combine both "selfs" and compile short essays on the components of exposure and the functions of my camera. more for myself (to study and really learn the technical side), but also for anyone else who runs across this and wants to know more about photography.

i think i'll accompany the posts with photographs including technical details. any other photographers out there, please feel free to make corrections to any misstatements or misunderstandings.

stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment