Saturday, October 3, 2009

getting creative | saturday

i just got home from atlanta where i couldn't stop kissing my adorable niece, gabrielle. this has come to bite me in the rear as she was sick and now i am sick.

left work early on friday, had a dinner of 4 cups of hot cocoa (ran out of tea), stayed up til 4am watching on demand since sudafed has a way of keeping one wide awake.

so here i am, saturday. didn't feel like t.v. didn't feel like reading or going outside. so i collected a bunch of random stuff and held a photo shoot.


regular ole wine glasses

les fleurs et les bijoux
flowers & jewels

jewels
lovely jewels

a rose by any other name...
my grandma's vase and some flowers my friend erin gave me years ago and i can't seem to let them go!

1 comment:

  1. Aww - you keep the flowers I gave you :) The pics are looking fantastic, Carrie! Really - very professional. Keep it up and hope you feel better. - Erin

    ReplyDelete