Wednesday, January 27, 2010

don't be normal | life

getting up on my soapbox

as you may remember, i was really freaking excited on D-F day back in 2008. there's a saying "debt is normal; don't be normal." well i have again fallen into the "normal" category. i tried not to, but i did need a car in atlanta and i couldn't find a clunker (worthy of holding up on i285). so i bought a used car. and i'm going to run sven (um, that's his name) into the ground.

my goal is to pay of my 5 year loan by or before the end of 2010. to help me out, i'm taking baby steps and budgeting. soon i'll be like one of these people :D and can start investing more.

i'm not a financial guru, but i really like the "no debt" lifestyle. it's very refreshing!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I'm a DR fan as well. I took is FPU class at the end of last year. Let me know if you have any questions or want to see what his materials look like. I definitely think it was worth attending.

    ReplyDelete