Tuesday, February 16, 2010

pb.9 angelica glass | my favorites

missed a week of posting my favorites, but hey, i was in alabama doing my real job, computerless. by the way, if you've never visited alabama, here's what you could expect:

- stopping at the waffle house off 1-20 on your way to birmingham and having every single person in the joint (all male) turn and STARE at you
- getting sweat tea and shrimp-n-grits for a business lunch
- checking into your hotel just in time for the fried chicken hour (think wine & cheese hour, but with fried bird)

no lie.

ok, on to my next installment of my favorites: the ultra-fabulous angelica glass.

my sister found her whilst researching awesomeness on the internet. angelica's style is quite unlike anyone i've seen. these words come to mind: colors, sexy, lush, unusual, ridiculous (in a good way), sassy, different, sexy, crazy, sigh, and sometimes speechless.

weddings .. engagements ... day after

she makes people look good. she inspires photographers. i'm sure she has fun. isn't that what it's about?

No comments:

Post a Comment