Thursday, March 25, 2010

here, there, everywhere!

within this last week i will have been in 5 states, put over 1000 miles on my car, and been in a plane.

some stuff is cool: trying on bridesmaids dresses for my friend, sarah, in charlotte NC and trying to find random irish bars to meet up with dad's girlfriend's daughter's cousin (oh yeah, i'm in the south ;). or going to my friend's wedding in houston and meeting up with my college friends from all over the world!

some stuff is less than cool: detour on i-65N on the way to huntsville, AL because of a giant 30 foot sinkhole and getting lost in some backwoods and no cell service. then finally make it to huntsville only to literally almost run out of gas and have to get out of my car at a stop sign and ask the guy behind me in a truck if he knew where the nearest gas station was because i'm from out of town and i don't have enough gas to drive around looking for a gas station. ... .....

but back to cool: seeing my sister and her new little puppy and AWESOME barbeque at mert's in charlotte!

coming soon: week 2 & 3 assignments for photography class, the rest of the g. family photos, some more of my favorite photobloggers and my first interiors shoot!

(and i'm moving on april 2nd to a sweet downtown condo with some amazing views of atlanta!)

No comments:

Post a Comment