Tuesday, March 2, 2010

pb.11 shannon stellmacher | my favorites

alright, i've held off on this one because i didn't want to seem like a suck-up. shannon has made it to my list of favorite photobloggers not because she coached me over the phone before my first wedding, or because she spent time looking at the result and offering invaluable critiques, or because she sometimes visits my blog ...

instead it's because she creates stunning images like this
.and she photographed one of my good friend's wedding
..and she takes gorgeous portraits
...and has really cute kids!

give it a look. add to rss. you'll thank me later.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carrie! I came to take a peek at your blog and am so excited to have made your "favorite" list!! Just a reminder..you are one of MY up and coming favorites, and I know I am going to see lots of amazing work from you. Don't forget to call me before your next wedding so we can chat!

    ReplyDelete