Friday, October 8, 2010

acting my wage | life

remember this post?

it took 10 months just as i thought it would. i was blessed with a good job; and in this economy people are actually hiring and i took another job. i hated getting back into debt, but i did for a used car. and every month i paid on that car i was more and more motivated to get rid of that debt. i'm acting my wage, as dave would say.

shouldn't we all? i'm not a finance major or a millionaire. but i do know my life is better and less stressful without debt and when i tell my money what to do.

next step, 6 month emergency fun. yes, 6 months of money in the bank for the rainy day(s) that will happen.

"debt is normal; don't be normal."

questions?

1 comment:

  1. This is great Carrie! Well done. I just paid off a student loan in the debt snowball last month. Progress!

    ReplyDelete